Workshop - Implementing Sustainable Changes in Hospitality
Do you run a bar, cafe or restaurant and want to be more environmentally friendly? Have you made changes and not sure what to do next? Come along to this workshop where experts in sustainability will share their knowledge as well as guide you through getting staff on board and communicating your successes with your customers.
- a 2 hour workshop that covers common waste related issues, supply chain opportunities, easy solutions and discusses challenges.
- targeting hospitality businesses that want to implement sustainable changes, or have started and hit hurdles.
- Businesses can send along their waste advocate/champion, who can then report back to the boss and team, or the boss/manager/owner can come along and learn how to communicate the sustainable messages to their team.
- Cost is $50 per person ($80 for two from the same business).
- Morning tea will be provided
- Will provide an opportunity for people to meet others in similar situations and provide a network for sustainable collaboration.
Date and Time
Tūranga - Spark Place
60 Cathedral Square, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Book now to reserve your space. If this time doesn't suit you, please let us know so that we can plan another to accommodate.